The holiday season is in full swing. You've got a lot going on with family, work, & day-to-day living, on top of prepping for holiday parties & get togethers! How on earth are you going to make a dessert without spending hours making pie crust, filling, cooking & cooling time? Vive has gotchu. Behold, Harvest Apple Pie crumble.
This dessert comes together in minutes and requires few ingredients & little prep. That's the kind of treat that gives us life & allows us to more fully enjoy the spirit of the season!
- 3 medium apples (we prefer Granny Smith or Fuji)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- sprinkle of salt
- squeeze of lemon
- 2 pouches of Vive Harvest Apple Pie Granola Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and peel & thinly slice apples.
2. Combine apple, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt and lemon together and pour mixture into the bottom of a pie tin or similar size glass casserole dish. Top with foil.
3. Bake for 35 mins.
4. Remove foil and cover top of apples with crushed Harvest Apple Pie Granola Bites. Return to oven and bake uncovered for 10 mins.
5. Pull that baby out of the oven and enjoy!
TIP: top with pomegranate seeds for a festive & crunchy garnish or serve alongside your favorite frozen treat!