If you're like us (and most people), you love toast. And what's not to love, it's nutritious, tasty and quick to throw together in the morning. These days, however, it's important that your toast not only be delicious but it also must look BEAUTIFUL. Mix and match nut and seed butters, slather on fruits, add some nutrient dense toppings and voila, an instagram worthy toast pic #foodporn.
Here at the Vive HQ, mornings can get pretty busy and we often turn to toast. Especially since a lot of us are now working from home, we have a bit more time to sit down and enjoy breakfast instead of eating while multitasking (scarfing down Cookie Bites on the way to work, anyone?)
Today we're sharing three simple breakfast (or anytime) recipes for whatever mood you're in and we can bet you've got most of the ingredients on hand already! Let's go.
FOR THE MINIMALIST:
- your favorite slice of bread, toasted
- peanut butter
- Vive Chocolate Peanut Butter Superfood Cookie Bites
FOR THE FRUIT LOVER:
- Trader Joe's super seed bread, toasted
- slathered on almond butter
- sliced strawberries
- Vive Vanilla Almond Coconut Superfood Cookie Bites, crushed and sprinkled on top
FOR THE INDULGENT ONE:
- grab your fave slice of bread and toast it
- spread as much cookie butter on as you can!
- add banana slices
- top with a sprinkling of sea salt and Vive Chocolate Chip Superfood Cookie Bites
Which one looks best to you? Let us know which one you're making this week!