Our girl @theplantfullplate made some mouthwatering cheesecake bites featuring our Vanilla Almond Coconut Superfood Cookie Bites and we knew we needed to share the recipe!
No Bake Almond Butter Cheesecake Bites
- 1 pack Vive Vanilla Almond coconut Superfood Cookie Bites
- 2 soft dates
Almond Butter Layer:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup soaked cashews
- 10 soft pitted dates
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup plant milk of choice (she used used oat milk here)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- Begin by soaking the cashews and pitted dates in hot water for at least 4 hours or boil cashews for about 5 minutes.
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners (I made 3).
- In a food processor pour in the cookie bites along with the dates. Pulse until a sticky dough forms. Spoon the mixture evenly between the 3-4 liners and press evenly with your fingers. Place in the freezer while you prepare the other layers.
- Now prepare the cream layer by placing dates and almond butter in a high speed blender with the plant milk and blend on high. A creamy caramel sauce will form!
- Pour in the remainder of the ingredients - cashews, vanilla, salt and plant milk. Blend on high until everything is nice and smooth. (If you have trouble blending add more plant milk slowly).
- Pour this mixture evenly onto each cup and place back in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the plant milk in the microwave in 15-20 second intervals (stirring in-between to prevent burning).
- Pour melted chocolate over the almond butter layer and place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour. These babies will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days (if they don’t get eaten before then 😆)